Wer bist Du in Deinem letzten Leben gewesen?

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Oceania around the year 1575.
Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning. Do you remember now?

Werbung:
mhhhhh - komisch die letzten sätze zu übersetzen.
aber das mit dem ertrinken kommt bei mir nicht von ungefähr.
ich hab angst vor gewässern, die ich nicht überschauen kann... aber auch im swimmingpool hat mich nicht nur einmal der weiße hai verfolgt :escape:
jaja... kann schon stimmen.
but I don`t really remeber. I just say, that it could be right.

Na...warst ein segelnder Schuhmacher? *grins*...dann bin ich wahrscheinlich mit dir gesegelt...würde auch erklären warum ich ertrunken bin *lach*

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha *heul* chica, das war gemein...
hast ein glück, dass ich keine roten punkte verteil...
tzes...
vielleicht bin ich auch "nur" mitgesegelt...
tzes...

dasselbe gibt es soviel ich weiß auch beim spiritprojekt auf deutsch.
naja ich weiß nicht...
ich war ein italiener *lach* aber leider glaub ich diesem computerprogramm nicht *hihi*:party02: :party02: :party02:

soul to soul schrieb:
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha *heul* chica, das war gemein...
hast ein glück, dass ich keine roten punkte verteil...
tzes...
vielleicht bin ich auch "nur" mitgesegelt...
tzes...
Na das war doch aber nicht bös gemeint :(

Entschuldigungsbussi für dich :kiss3:

Werbung:
bei mir kommt imer der gleiche blödsinn raus... *gg*

Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 1775.
Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.
Do you remember now?

ja ich kann mich gut daran erinner... :roll:

Zurück
Oben