"Schule der hohen Magie" von Frater V.D

hi,

hm, jetzt bin ich etwas zerrissen, hab mal kurz nach Frater Daniel gesucht, und da kam gleich mal der Fraternitas Saturni, und OTO und gleich war Aleister Crowly da, und die Spermagnostik usw.....

kann man da noch mit einem guten bzw. sicheren Gefühl, nach dem o.a. Buch arbeiten:confused:

liebe grüsse
prema

Werbung:
Hi,
was ihr immer alle gegen Sperma habt? Ohne würdet ihr euch diese Frage jetzt gar nicht stellen. Bei den einen ist das Sperma optimal vorbereitet worden, bei den anderen eben nicht.
Gruss Suffix

@frater 543

ich würde dir ein pn schreiben und dich etwas fragen, denn ich will hier darüber nicht schreiben .. kannst du es akzeptieren? ..

lg
PT

Agent Scully: Ja Moulder?
Moulder: Ist es denn so abwägig.
Agent Scully: Ich habe Krebs
180px-Scullyouroboros.jpg

Gruss Suffix
PS:
off topic:
"What I find fantastic is the notion that there are answers beyond the realm of science. The answers are there, you just have to know where to look." — "Pilot", 1x79
Mulder: "Unidentified flying objects. I think that fits the description pretty well. Tell me I'm crazy."
Scully: "Mulder, you're crazy." — "Deep Throat", 1x01
Mulder: "Don't you believe in the next life?"
Scully: "I'd settle for a life in this one." — "Shadows", 1x05
Mulder: "Whatever tape you found in that VCR, it isn't mine."
Scully: "Good, because I put it back in that drawer with all those other videos that aren't yours." — "Excelsius Dei", 2x11
"I've heard the truth, Mulder. Now what I want are the answers." — "Paperclip", 3x02
"Don't you see, Mulder? You're doing their work for them. You're chasing aliens that aren't there, helping them to create the story that covers the shameful truth. And what they can't cover, they apologize for. Apology has become policy." — "731", 3x10
Mulder: "Modell psyched the guy out. He put the whammy on him."
Scully: "Please explain to me the scientific nature of 'the whammy.'" — "Pusher", 3x17
"Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, just in contradiction to what we know of it." — "Herrenvolk", 4x01
Mulder: "Dana, if um... early in the four years we've been working together... an event occurred that suggested or somebody told you that... we'd been friends together in other lifetimes... always... wouldn't it have changed some of the ways we looked at one another?"
Scully: "Even if I knew for certain, I wouldn't change a day. Well, maybe that Flukeman thing." — "The Field Where I Died", 4x05
Priest: "Has it occurred to you that maybe this, too, is part of what you were meant to understand?"
Scully: "You mean, accepting my loss?"
Priest: "Can you accept it?"
Scully: "Maybe that’s what faith is." — "All Souls", 5x17
Lone Gunmen: "The walls have ears."
Scully: "I have ears." - "Triangle", 6x03
"The truest truths are what hold us together, and keep us painfully, desperately apart." — "Trust No 1", 9x08
Mission accomplished

@frater 543

ich würde dir ein pn schreiben und dich etwas fragen, denn ich will hier darüber nicht schreiben .. kannst du es akzeptieren? ..

lg
PT

Schieß los! Briefkasten ist offen. Ich kann aber nicht versprechen, dass ich heute noch antworte, wenn es ne längere Geschichte ist. Will gleich ins Bettchen.

;)

Werbung:
Zurück
Oben