With Wings into Life von Isa de Lucca

A

Alicebergamo

das Buch ist in englisch
aber wer Intresse hat
es ist von meiner Schwester geschrieben

"My book is about my life in Brazil in the early sixties I worked as nurse in Rio, I met a man and fell in love with him but he was married. He introduced me to becoming an international air hostess and subsequently I travelled the world for the next seven years. He would meet me after my return flights at the airport and take me home. This was the start of a long and passionate love story. We travelled together, to Europe and places in Brazil, we were always very much in love with each other, he was a very passionate teacher and lover and my love to him increased every day. He showed me to be somebody in Life.

I was born in East Germany in 1941, I had a poor childhood, after the war. With 15 years my mother put me in a catholic convent where I finished my school=classes. I returned to my fathers house in 1959, my parents had been divorced, and dad had married again, so my mother. I was really happy now. In September came my mother and said you are coming with us to Brazil. After tears and much pain we went by ship to the new country. Soon I was working as governess: I had to give money to my mother. After a while I said to myself I have to learn a real job, so I took all my things and money and travelled to Rio de Janeiro. I worked as a learning Nurse in the local hospital. I was 20 years old and at the end of the year I met a gentleman and fell in love. I became an air hostess and travelled the world. I left the airline 1970 and studied to be an Beautician and attended Ladies at my home. All my family had immigrated to Australia, so in 1987 Aunty Anna came to Rio and said you are coming with me. After I got my visa we travelled to Melbourne to begin a new life.

hier kann man einen grossen Ausschnitt lesen
es ist eine Biografie:

http://books.google.pt/books?id=YkVebDGqkywC&printsec=frontcover&hl=de#v=onepage&q&f=false

Werbung:
Zurück
Oben