The B.H.O. Chronicles

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Alia

Sehr aktives Mitglied
2009-20-01 - My First Day in "White House"

As´well.... this is my first time here in "WH". My leadoff legal act has been to cross the WH, side by side with Georg "W." and his wife and Michelle. We allong the historical gallery with our Presidents. Behind us gone the New Senators, who follow us. By the steps they left us and I go down with my companion. The chopper is waiting,- but before we stay befor the steps for a photosession with The last President and the X-First-Woman. Than Michelle an I convoy the Bush´s. Friendly we lost and that By. After that, they gone.

Michelle and I go into the WH. It´s dinnertime,- our first meal in my new home,- for.... many years. Its nice. There were many friends, Senators, Honors and good Gays. After that come´s the "tradical procedure", with happyness, music, dancing, fun and.... the great parade through Washington.

Now I sit in my "Oval Office". I´m ´lone. Endless it´s still an I can write my cronicles,- my first day here. I´m be stressed,... but.... it´s funny to be here. My chair is a good chair. My carpet is a good carpet, and ... he´s new... Yes!!!! I can,.... and now I can go to bed.
Good night. Be well all in the hole World!!! Have fun. Be happy.
Your´s B.O.

Werbung:
As wellllllll! It´s longlong time by the parade. Extrem long the convoy, so much gays and girls. All are laughing,- all are happy,.... same as well,- I´m too. The sun is gone, same as G.W..... and I... stay here. the drums are drumming, the colours are be coloured, pink, blue, black, white, blue, red, white, darkblue orange, blue, red, ... violet, brown..... Green... and blue....
Oh, yeah

Yours B.O.

2009-20-01 - My First Day in "White House"

As´well.... this is my first time here in "WH". My leadoff legal act has been to cross the WH, side by side with Georg "W." and his wife and Michelle. We allong the historical gallery with our Presidents. Behind us gone the New Senators, who follow us. By the steps they left us and I go down with my companion. The chopper is waiting,- but before we stay befor the steps for a photosession with The last President and the X-First-Woman. Than Michelle an I convoy the Bush´s. Friendly we lost and that By. After that, they gone.

Michelle and I go into the WH. It´s dinnertime,- our first meal in my new home,- for.... many years. Its nice. There were many friends, Senators, Honors and good Gays. After that come´s the "tradical procedure", with happyness, music, dancing, fun and.... the great parade through Washington.

Now I sit in my "Oval Office". I´m ´lone. Endless it´s still an I can write my cronicles,- my first day here. I´m be stressed,... but.... it´s funny to be here. My chair is a good chair. My carpet is a good carpet, and ... he´s new... Yes!!!! I can,.... and now I can go to bed.
Good night. Be well all in the hole World!!! Have fun. Be happy.
Your´s B.O.

Das ist jetzt eher aus der Reihe "English for Oncatchers" (Englisch für Anfänger), vermute ich mal..

;)

Am witzigsten ist die Stelle:

There were many friends, Senators, Honors and good Gays.

Vermutlich meintest du "guys", aber so wir du es schreibst, ist es natürlich witziger.

:D

mich würde ja die quelle interessieren, woher du diese texte hast.......
mir fällt daran auf das es nicht gerade der schreibstil von barack obama ist.

Werbung:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben