Dragoncave

Poltergeist

Mitglied
As I entered the dragoncave some kind of alacrity flushed down on me. I was sure that in this ominous cavern I would find the exegesis of the holy ancient text I obtained last year. Sure it was an escapade, however I was unshakable to come to the goal. As I entered, I felt like I hath been always here. Thee shall not imagine how I felt as I recognised the structure and the form of that grot. It looked so familiar...... So I went on , but then I heard the sound of a knell. I was surprised and looked around. It seemed like someone else has found his path into the Dragoncave. For a moment I did not know what to think. I just continued through the grotty cavern and looked all the time on the walls which had , in my opinion, an odd form. They had the form of small dragons. Everywhere. Not much later I came upon a large hall, and in there was the greatest amount of treasure chests I have ever seen, albeit it seemed familiar to me. Nigh those chests there were laying golden keys. Each key had to open on of these treasures. Stubborn, as I was, I sweeped towards them , ready to try out the first golden key. Out of the blue someone grappled my hand and said "LISTEN !" I turned around and saw an old man man. Well, actually, that was much more than just a mere old man. He seemed ancient. Then he said:" Those treasure chests.... you want to open them, right? "
I said "yes ". Then he said
"If you unlock the right chest with the right key thee shall be rewarded. But if not, death awaits you,..... and I must allude in a most painful and sorrowful way." He meand it seriously. I was shocked to hear that. I pondered and pondered and went on. The ancient man had vanished, his stay in the grotty grot seemed to be perpetual, so that he became a ghost who has the ability to take the form of a human. Totally inarticulate I stopped when I saw the cave watterfalls. The water was golden and the falls sparkled like diamonds. I had the strong desire to jump in that water, but then an ignoble , vicious creature with a decayed head and a bloody body flabbergasted me utterly insidious. I could faint, that thing looked more than just blood-curdling. He could freeze your heart and stop your breath, just with his look. I tried not to look at it an ran away. Finally I came to the hall, where the majestic dragon slumbered in his tender sleep. He was so huge and mighty, but also benignant and propitious. He seemed to have the character of a human. He was so kind-hearted and amiable , albeit he was a bulky dragon. He waked up and greeted me very friendly. We spoke together about that cavern, and that it looked so familiar. Then he yawned and a gaudy blaze swooped out of his mouth. He said to me : "welcome home, my little dragon" At first I contemplated he wanted to gazump me, but then as I looked down to my body I realised that I was a dragon. I yelled in surprise. The dragon found that normal, he was not surprised at all. I shouted: " What is this ? That is a hokum, it cannot be !!" Then the dragon said: " What are you complaining for, did you forget you are my son?" I shrieked " Nooooo, how could it be? I am not a dragon, I am a human and I have my own parents. I live in beatiful city with people around and ...... who are just annoying me every day.. " The dragon said in a gentle tone " You see? There is nothing you should worry about, your wish has been granted. Don't tell me you changed your mind ." he asked suspiciously. " I muttered " well, i dunno I am to confused to howl out a single lump. That is a lunacy. I really wish....wait a second, yesterdy I was terribly insulted by all people, including my parents and my brother. But not only yesterdy, each day, so I wished a better life, to be a dragon, I almost forgot. " " So, what is the problem ?" asked the dragon with a prudent tone. I said " I did not mean it serious. And that is a dream? right, so what am I afraid of . That is dream. The dragon shouted in wrath " COME TO YOUR SENSES, DID YOU FORGET YOUR ORIGIN?? Did you forget what we fought against? That glary luminance last week must have notched a precipice in your mind. Can't you remember ? And what, the Hell, is that paper in your hand?" " Paper?" I stumled" I looked down to my hand, and there was the ancient text. Of course ! How could I be so stupid and forget about the ancient text, that is why I come to the cave. "And ?" asked the dragon " " Well, I am not sure" I nasalized. " Give it to me for a moment" I gave it to him and he read the text on it. ......... " hmmm," he said " What a kibosh, you do not believe that fudge, do you? " " Wait a little" I said soberly. I took it from him and read it " This is the riddle of the Great dragon, Now that thee came this far, you shall finish it, otherwise you shall never come back home " AAAAh,I remembered what the text was about ( be cautious, the text is sealed with a mystirious ancient energy and will bring you back in those times when the dragon lived. " So, YOU are the dragon" a said decisivly. " I don't understand " hissed the dragon. I shut up for a minute and the dragon also. Both of us were quiet and thoughtfull. We pondered and perpended about that text. Then he read the small letters ( you shall recieve your memory back when you do the last part of the riddle) The dragon said soothingly " aaaaaaaah, now I understand . YOU are my son, and THIS is a previous life ? Do you remember? We are born in the 20 century and are father and son and we found this ancient text in the cave 1988 . Unfortunately we are amidst those people who like riddles , so we wanted to figure out THIS one and the text broght us back 2000 jears ago in a previous life of us " " YES, I remember " I was totally alayed, it all fits, it had all a reason, thats why the cave seemed so familiar to me and the propitious behavior of the dragon, who was my father. " But, father, what is the last part of the riddle, what do we have to do?" My father said " Son, if I tell you, you will cry out." " no" I said . Then he said" I believe you read the story about the dragon hunter who wanted to revenge his brother and to kill the dragon. Unfortunately the hunter was wrong, his brother wasn't martyred by that dragon, but by someone else. The hunter murdered the dragon in a hard battle and died later of his wounds. That dragon was me ! And the hunter was you in the next life . We were father and son ,bid dragon and small dragon, you were killed by someone and were reborn and killed me. The ancient text was send to us form our fate. God wants us to correct something, a great mistake" Now we knew what to do. I avoided that situation in which I was killed. The ancient text teleported us both back to home and my mom shouted at us: " hey, where have you been, dinner is ready, come down to eat" My father an I went down and ate happily. We changed history. My father would have been killed by a furious beast, full of his unappeasble ire ready to cripple him. BUT, we changed history, thats why we found the ancient text. Where was that text now? It had disappeared, vanished in nothing and everything.

Werbung:
Werbung:
Zurück
Oben