1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen
  2. Willkommen im grössten und ältesten Esoterik-Forum!
    Hier findest Du alles zu Astrologie, Lenormand und Tarot, Karten legen, Feng-Shui, Traumdeutung, Religion und Spiritualität, Engel, Familien-Aufstellung, Gesundheit, Reiki
    Registriere Dich kostenlos, dann kannst du eigene Themen verfassen und siehst wesentlich weniger Werbung

Hello from sweden! Janine from B-TV

Dieses Thema im Forum "Tarot" wurde erstellt von Lunaria, 2. Januar 2005.

1. Lunaria

Lunaria Guest

Hello everyone, I hope you will understand this although I write in English ;)
    My name is Peter, im from sweden.
    I've been watching B-TV4U for some months, and especially enjoyed the Tarot-Reading shows, especially with the woman "Janine".
    I was watching Janine's session on New Years Eve, and I enjoyed it very much, I watched it all until the show and the channel closed down at 00:00. What I diddn't know at that time, was that the channel wasn't coming back again :( Very Very sad, Because I really liked Janine alot!
    And I surely will miss her!.

So, I diddn't know where to turn..
    But I hoped that I could get some help from you guys,
    If anyone has photos of Janine, please could you send me thoose?
    Because I really wanna have some pics of her.
    And also, Im interested in knowing Janine's Aftername, because maybe it would be easier to find info/pics with her if I knew that.
    Also, if there is another fan of Janine out there, I would like to chat/mail with you! :)

My mail: sesxquai@hotmail.com
    This adress also works as MSN.

Take care!
  2. star

star Mitglied

Hi Peter !

I am really surprised to hear that people in sweden can watch btv4u ! They must really make a lot of money.....
    Anyway i will send you an email !

3. kartenleger21

kartenleger21 Mitglied

Hello , I am also a greate fan from Janine. Her last name is Oster and she lives in the area of Idar Oberstein , but I don't know the adress. Maybee you can send me the pictures , too , because I am a greate fan of her too.
    Stefan Schmitt

Diese Seite empfehlen