English for runaways!!!

Werbung:
Oh dear... I looked at my watch... it is quite spade (spät). I must in-front-of-ready (vor-bereit-en) my early-peace (Früh-Stück) for tomorrow. And then I will sink down into my ear-stool (Ohrensessel... nicht das, was ihr jetzt herauslest... pfuideibel :D ) and watch the program at my faraway-looker (Fern-Seher) :D

Cheers!

So here we make the best english lessions of all times. Feel you free to write your Oxford English Knowledge into very ghost-rich sentences (y):cool:!
First of all: " You can say you to me."( Helmut Kohl)

But because my Ochs is fort i prefer to create my own english, that appears very cool sometimes (to myself). Only thing you never ever should mismatch is nutrition and nutrification, as latter means to put shit on vegetables, while first means to put vegetables into your stomac.

As golden rule: If you don't know what to say then take "Nice to meet you." This is always good, but not many times in a row. ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oh dear... I looked at my watch... it is quite spade (spät). I must in-front-of-ready (vor-bereit-en) my early-peace (Früh-Stück) for tomorrow. And then I will sink down into my ear-stool (Ohrensessel... nicht das, was ihr jetzt herauslest... pfuideibel :D ) and watch the program at my faraway-looker (Fern-Seher) :D

Cheers!
Sleep well in your Bettgestell :)

Werbung:

Cheers!

Oh, dann mach Dir mal Dein Brechfest für morgen :) gute Nacht Du Gute !

Zurück
Oben