UselessWords!

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Kannon

Neues Mitglied
My research starts from very distant times, now that is what exists and is available to everyone! Carefully read all the articles and find incredible because in each of them will find things very interesting, but you have to read my heart and mind open ...

Words?

What is the mind? From the Void, the universe comes forth, then the Point; density, temperature, vibration, vibrations. Strings, quarks, positions-spin, interactions, protons, particles, neutrons, atoms, molecules, conscious life, mind. A separate mind is inconceivable, but surely the Universal mind exists, fruit of the immense interaction between all the apparent separated components of the Universe.

Apparently separate particles, grains of sand, blown by the wind, dunes, desert.
Which grain of sand is the best? The one submerged by a myriad of other grains or the one that soars in the sky? No mind, if compared to a grain, is superior in the one desert.

The Void which is our origin is a material “desert,” but an Infinity of Thusness, an Infinity of Universes with Infinite Laws which has a Name everywhere that is not Its name. Here we call It the Absolute.

Can a mind, even if it is Universal - but still infinitesimal compared to the infinite universes - comprehend Infinity?
This is the dilemma, this is the Search.

A big kiss to everyone and I hope that these words enter the heart!

;)

Werbung:
My research starts from very distant times, now that is what exists and is available to everyone! Carefully read all the articles and find incredible because in each of them will find things very interesting, but you have to read my heart and mind open ...

Words?

What is the mind? From the Void, the universe comes forth, then the Point; density, temperature, vibration, vibrations. Strings, quarks, positions-spin, interactions, protons, particles, neutrons, atoms, molecules, conscious life, mind. A separate mind is inconceivable, but surely the Universal mind exists, fruit of the immense interaction between all the apparent separated components of the Universe.

Apparently separate particles, grains of sand, blown by the wind, dunes, desert.
Which grain of sand is the best? The one submerged by a myriad of other grains or the one that soars in the sky? No mind, if compared to a grain, is superior in the one desert.

The Void which is our origin is a material “desert,” but an Infinity of Thusness, an Infinity of Universes with Infinite Laws which has a Name everywhere that is not Its name. Here we call It the Absolute.

Can a mind, even if it is Universal - but still infinitesimal compared to the infinite universes - comprehend Infinity?

;)

Hello! I found by chance in this internet site, it seems a bit complicated, but certainly interesting, thanks for the indication, I will 'need some' time to study it carefully!

Words?

;)

Hi what are you?

Sometimes I think it would be cool to have an English version of this forum.

There is an English version of this site:

Happy reading and grazieancora for the hospitality '!
I would like to know what you think!

Werbung:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben