1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen
  2. Willkommen im grössten und ältesten Esoterik-Forum!
    Hier findest Du alles zu Astrologie, Lenormand und Tarot, Karten legen, Feng-Shui, Traumdeutung, Religion und Spiritualität, Engel, Familien-Aufstellung, Gesundheit, Reiki
    Registriere Dich kostenlos, dann kannst du eigene Themen verfassen und siehst wesentlich weniger Werbung

3. Esoterikforum Adventkalender 2016
    Wir wünschen Dir einen friedlichen Advent.

UselessWords!

Dieses Thema im Forum "Religion & Spiritualität" wurde erstellt von Kannon, 10. Februar 2010.

Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.
  1. Kannon

Kannon Neues Mitglied

Werbung:
    My research starts from very distant times, now that is what exists and is available to everyone! Carefully read all the articles and find incredible because in each of them will find things very interesting, but you have to read my heart and mind open ...

Words?

What is the mind? From the Void, the universe comes forth, then the Point; density, temperature, vibration, vibrations. Strings, quarks, positions-spin, interactions, protons, particles, neutrons, atoms, molecules, conscious life, mind. A separate mind is inconceivable, but surely the Universal mind exists, fruit of the immense interaction between all the apparent separated components of the Universe.

Apparently separate particles, grains of sand, blown by the wind, dunes, desert.
    Which grain of sand is the best? The one submerged by a myriad of other grains or the one that soars in the sky? No mind, if compared to a grain, is superior in the one desert.

The Void which is our origin is a material “desert,” but an Infinity of Thusness, an Infinity of Universes with Infinite Laws which has a Name everywhere that is not Its name. Here we call It the Absolute.

Can a mind, even if it is Universal - but still infinitesimal compared to the infinite universes - comprehend Infinity?
    This is the dilemma, this is the Search.

A big kiss to everyone and I hope that these words enter the heart!

;)

2. ueshiba

ueshiba Neues Mitglied

Hello! I found by chance in this internet site, it seems a bit complicated, but certainly interesting, thanks for the indication, I will 'need some' time to study it carefully!

3. stAngel

stAngel Guest

Hi what are you?

4. Origenes

Origenes Guest

Sometimes I think it would be cool to have an English version of this forum.

5. ueshiba

ueshiba Neues Mitglied

I am a fan of Eastern philosophy and inner search: study Zen for 20 years, practice Aikido, I like to know everything on the human soul, nice to meet you!:)

6. ueshiba

ueshiba Neues Mitglied

Werbung:
    I am a fan of Eastern philosophy and inner search: study Zen for 20 years, practice Aikido, I like to know everything on the human soul, nice to meet you!:)

7. ueshiba

ueshiba Neues Mitglied

There is an English version of this site:

Happy reading and grazieancora for the hospitality '!
    I would like to know what you think!

8. Kannon

Kannon Neues Mitglied

A lover of the inner search for the Law of Karma of events and found this site uselesswords! :)

9. Kannon

Kannon Neues Mitglied

UselessWords.org

10. Origenes

Origenes Guest

Werbung:
    I meant an English version of this site

Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.

Diese Seite empfehlen