Richtigstellung Wikipedia (Ursprung Pranic Healing?)

hochkoenig88

Mitglied
Hallo,

aufgrund von Hinweisen auf Wikipedia möchte ich hier eine Richtigstellung machen, denn die Falschinformationen in Wikipedia lassen sich leider nicht korrigieren!

Zitat Wikipedia:

"Sich selbst bezeichnete er als Schüler von Bodhisattva Padmasambhava[1]. Gemeinsam mit seinem 2003 verstorbenen Freund Mang Mike Nator[2] untersuchte er paranormale Fragen."

Anm.:
Bodhisattva Padmasambhava ist eine frühe Inkarnation vom bekannten Guru Rinpoche.

Ich kenne keine Quelle, in dem Choa zitiert wird, behauptet zu haben das Bodhisattva Padmasambhava sein Lehrer sei!
Vielmehr war ausschließlich Mei Ling sein Lehrer (Guru), den er bei jeder Meditation auch angerufen hat.

Zitat Mang Mike:

"Er (Choa) ist ins Haus gekommen, um zu experimentieren. Angefangen nach der Mittagspause um 12 Uhr ist er bis Mitternacht geblieben.
Während einer Meditation bei einem dieser Experimente ist Master Mei Ling erschienen, weil er mit Master Choa kommunizieren wollte. Ich habe Ihm gesagt, dass sein Lehrer, der Herr Mei Ling, Ihm etwas sagen will. Master Mei Ling hat mich überschattet und mir gesagt, ich soll zu Master Choa sagen, dass er Bücher schreiben soll.
Sein erstes Buch handelte von den Lehren der Prana Heilung. Wir wurden beobachtet und unsere Experimente wurden von Master Mei Ling überwacht. Bei irgendwelchen Fragen aller Art bezüglich Pranic Healing brauchten wir uns nur einzustimmen und Ihn zu kontaktieren. Die Experimente mit Master Mei Ling´s Einfluß haben 1983 begonnen. 1986 hat Master Choa begonnen zu schreiben. Er hat das Buch 1987 beendet und veröffentlicht. Er hat all seine Daten zusammengefügt und in Buchform gebracht.

Zu dieser Zeit war ich (Mike Nator) sehr in die Arbeit von Master Djwahl Khul involviert. Ich wurde Mitglied der Arkan Schule und war in Kontakt mit Lucis Trust. Ich war in der Lage mich selbst durch das Wissen zu stärken, das durch mich gechannelt wurde, von Master Djwhal Khul, Master Mei Ling und Master Om. Ich war einige Zeit mit Master Om verbunden. Das war zwischen 1983 und 1984. Aber danach ist nur mehr Master Mei Ling und Master Djwhal Khul in mein Bewußtsein eingetreten und sie haben mir Dinge, die für Studenten geeignet waren, diktiert.

S.U.F.I. ist vom Institut for Inner Studies und von der Pranic Healing Foundation unabhängig. Master Choa kann sich in die Arbeit und den Zielen von S.U.F.I. nicht einmischen. Ich habe Ihm das als einen Wunsch von Master Djwahl Khul betont. Zu dieser Zeit habe ich nicht über die anderen Meister mit ihm gesprochen. Mein wahrer Lehrer ist Master Gammaliel... Master G. Es war als würde mich Master Djwhal Khul weiter verleihen.
Master G. ist der Gründer dieser Schule. Aber um Ihn zu verstehen ist eine andere Ebene des Bewusstseins notwendig. Es geschieht durch Master Djwhal Khul, das Master G. von den Menschen gegenwärtig verstanden wird. Master G. weckt oder gibt Energie, aber Master Djwhal Khul ist derjenige, der alles Notwendige definiert soweit es die menschliche Evolution angeht."

(Mike Nator beim 1997 SUFI Retreat)

Werbung:
OmloveMasters Newsletter
September 2005/2

omlovemasters@yahoo.com Newsletter

Please visit our webside: http://www.geocities.com/omlovemasters/

Welcome again ! Thank you for your response!

Thanks to phqanda for promoting us all over the world!
Welcome to all new readers!

The last newsletter brought a lot of traffic. That's why there is a second real long one in September.
Further the http://www.sufi-isis.org webside vanished into thin air. We don't know how long Google will keep a copy, but you can try this link: http://www.google.com/search?q=cach...h+the+decisions+and+workings+of+SUFI+."&hl=en or http://www.geocities.com/omlovemasters/google_origins.html and http://www.geocities.com/omlovemasters/google_mangmike.htm
Mang Mike Nator is taken out of history. Probably a new Internet NLP Change History technique? Reprogramming of the collective memeory? By accident or governed by forces to be detected?

We have been asked what change we detected in the http://www.arhaticyoga.org webside. Please compare yourself:
http://www.geocities.com/omlovemasters/arhaticyoga1.gif and http://www.geocities.com/omlovemasters/arhaticyoga2.gif

1. Charlotte Andersons phqanda pamphlet: [PHQandA] The Compassionate Actions of Grand Master Choa Kok Sui
You can read the full text here: http://www.geocities.com/omlovemasters/tcaogmcks.txt
---------------------------------------------------------------
... Some know that due to their Teacher's
extremely high personal standard of humility, and due to His deep desire to be not
filled with pride in His personal achievements, that He does not discuss the
truth about how He met His Spiritual Teacher and He never has related the real
story regarding the origins of His Work. The lack of our Master's personal
revelation does not mean that other individuals should be allowed to concoct
unvalidated stories regarding these matters.
Sight! The unrevealed hidden real story is born! What a teacher! Is the world now ready for the "real story"?.
And what about vanished www.sufi-isis.org webside? Were the infos a hoax from Sufi Isis? Questions over questions. To be revealed.
Did we say anything?

2. Message from Grand Master Choa Kok Sui
----------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Pranic Family:
Greetings!
Recently there has been a massive amount of disinformation generated from 'omlovemasters@yahoo.com'.

The very fact that they came out with a 'look-alike' email address which is very similar to the 'omlove@aol.com' address - which has been used by charlotte anderson for more than 10 years, shows their malicious intention. The people involved are lying, which is why they hide their identity.

Mang Mike Nator when he was alive never claimed or insinuated that he was a cofounder of Pranic Healing, Twin Hearts Meditation or Arhatic Yoga. These statements are misleading and completely untrue.

The people involved are probably disgruntled IIS former staff members, Fe Pacheco and Iolante Emata. Because of their ruthless ambition and greed, they are trying to 'take over' the SUFI organization of Mang Mike Nator and now also the Institute for Inner Studies Inc., by deliberately discrediting Master Choa Kok Sui.

Please ask the following questions:
a. Why are they using a fake email address?
b. Why are they hiding their identities?
c. Why are they putting words into the mouth of Mang Mike Nator when he never made such claims when he was alive?

Please use Discernment. Practice Intelligent Evaluation.

Love and Blessings,
Master Choa Kok Sui
----------------------------------------------------------------
No Master, omlovemasters is not "poor Mr. Lee", that you know already, and is not Fe Pacheco and is not Iolante Emata. We disagree with your public defamation of your long term trustees. Be informed that this illegal. Ask your lawyer to make you sure.

3. Mary Miller's (omlovemaster_mm@yahoo.com ) "The recent letter of GMCKS"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: The recent letter of GMCKS

To: omlove@aol.com, Send an Instant Message pachecofe@yahoo.com, omlovemasters@yahoo.com
CC: hermiecorcuera@hotmail.com, wphf_india@hotmail.com, santiagoaviles@etb.net.co, GJBMend@aol.com, pranichealing@rocketmail.com, info@pranichealing.ca, info@prana-heilung.de, pranicap@rediffmail.com, info@eifis.it, vivek@lifeisgood.nl, arhat@seidoindia.com, pranichealingusa@gmail.com, pranichealinguk@hotmail.com

Dear Master Choa Kok Sui !

I write to you because I don't understand your recent
email. You accuse Fe Pacheco and Iolante Emata in a
for me inacceptable manner. I say that clearly.
I and my friends think of you as a spiritual evolved
being. How can you spread such emails yourself? Even
if it would be true what you say, why don't you fix it
in silence? What good is public defamation? You make
the situation worse and worse. Don't you see that you
do that? Who is bringing in the nasty words? Do you
like that way? You are no good role model any longer,
if you continue this, but you have been one. So I ask
you to stop on your side and think of the example you
give! You escalate verbally in a way that creates bad
karma. This is part of your own teaching, you know.
Why are you not willing to keep the discussion on a
calm level? What about a peaceful mind and speech?
Only for the others, not for you?
I'm really waiting for your answer on this point.

I have to write that to you, because many around you
don't dare to tell you this, even if they think the
same. You should know also this.

Next I must tell you that I find it unreasonable to
mark omlovemaster as liars.
You write: "Mang Mike Nator when he was alive never
claimed or insinuated that he was a cofounder of
Pranic Healing, Twin Hearts Meditation or Arhatic
Yoga. These statements are misleading and completely
untrue."

Did you really forget, what is known to many of us not
only from the sufi-isis webside?

"Together with Master Choa Kok Sui, he (Master Miguel
Nator) was instrumental in the reintroduction of
Pranic Healing to the world and in the completion of
Master Choa Kok Sui's books." and "The Meditation of
Twin Hearts was developed by the two great teachers.
Since the Meditation is a powerful tool in bringing
about world peace, permission to disseminate, reprint,
copy, and reproduce the Meditation with proper
acknowledgment is granted."

Is Sufi-Isis also lying?

And did you forget the words from Master Miguel Nator:
"While meditating during one of those experiments,
Master Mei Ling appeared because he wanted to
communicate with Master Choa. I told him that his
teacher, the Lord Mei Ling, wanted to tell him
something. Master Mei Ling overshadowed me and told me
to tell Master Choa to write books. He was to first
write the book on the teachings of pranic healing. We
were being watched and our experiments were being
observed by Master Mei Ling. If we had any questions
regarding pranic healing, we were just to tune in and
contact him. So the experiments with Master Mei
Ling’s inputs started in 1983. In 1986, Master Choa
started writing. He finished and published the book in
1987. He compiled all his data and put them in the
form of a book."
Was Mang Mike himself also lying? Or did you forget
this?

So why are you so furious about that issue? Nobody
here can understand you in this point! Please stop
that also! You can explain calmly, that they are wrong
and explain then why they are wrong, if they are
wrong. But what do you do? That is also not acceptable
for me. That is not how a master behaves! I think
someone has to tell you that.

Next is that I chose omlovermaster_mm as email. I am
not malicious, but really upset, that you intent to
forbid to use such email adresses. Do you have the
only right for OM LOVE and MASTER? And am I now
malicious? Please think about that!
I know what you do and did for ph and all the other
things and I think thats great. But why do get now
verbally so .. you know what I mean? I really cannot
understand that.

I worry about the bad light that you bring yourself on
ph.
And I think YOU MUST be more evolved and YOU MUST live
what you teach yourself. Please think about that!

Love and Blessings,
Mary Miller

I cc this mail to Fe Pacecho, omlovemasters and some
of your teachers to support them in using discernment
and practice intelligent evaluation with the wish,
that they forward it to their friends. As said, I
really want MCKS to be a good role model again.
Thanks a lot for your eyeopener, Mary! We can feel with you.
We are also interested in an answer to Mary's question, why Master
does not keep the discussion on a calm level. Master, please
reveal that to us! We can not see the benefit!

4. Charlotte on phqanda Subject: [PHQandA] Let's use Divine Energy Productively!
Dearest Pranic Family,
Loving Greetings!
In response to email received this morning (September 18th, 2005) from
omlovemasters@yahoo.com , there was at last the signature from a person named Mary
Miller - if the person is truly Mary Miller.

Let us consider the following points:

If this person is honest, why did this person hide her identity for so many
months?
charlotte anderson's email address is: omlove@aol.com .
the 'look alike' email address: omlovemasters@yahoo.com

The above similarity shows a clear intention to create confusion and
disruption THROUGH DECEPTION.

"Mary Miller's" email address 'omlovemasters@yahoo.com' does not contain any
love for the Master, and yet she deceptively uses the name 'omlovemasters'.

Does she really believe that you readers are not intelligent enough to see
through her malicious deception?

Please BLESS this person or persons with Peace, Love and Light for a few mi
nutes every day, for the next 7 days.

May the Blessings of Lord Mahaguruji Mei Ling be with all of you.
With Love and Peace,
charlotte
Om Mani Padme Hum
Om Mani Padme Hum, Charlotte!
First you must read the email adresses before you write. Watch out for the "_mm"! See it now? Please use Discernment. Practice Intelligent Evaluation. Did we say anything?
Mary Miller is also not omlovemasters. She is a reader.
We see a lot of love for Master in her message. Please read again and watch out!

6. we thank all readers for their reactions.

omlovemasters@yahoo.com Newsletter
Easy to get on, just name the people. (we are about 400 now)
Easy to get off, just let us know.
Relax and enjoy !
omlovemasters@yahoo.com

visit us: http://www.geocities.com/omlovemasters/

Hach ja der Autorenkrieg auf Wiki :) ..............

In einigen Ländern ist das Thema Choa komplett aus Wiki entfernt worden.

Ich weis auch nicht wo er wann gesagt hat das Guru Rinpoche ( Aka Padmasambhava ) einer seiner Lehrer gwesen sei.

Aber die Arhatic Yoga Seite http://www.arhaticyoga.org/ spricht doch schon sehr dafür das er der Meinung gewesen sein könnte.

Schön wie er sich hier mit Mei Ling auf einer Ebene unter Padmasambhava darstellt.

Und ich depp habe geglaubt, Arhatic Yoga ist mit Choa gemeinsam in die Versenkung veschwunden, nur weil ich niemenden kenne der das noch macht!
Schon heftig, das die vielen hundert AY-Schüler noch immer nicht die Buddhaschaft erreicht haben, oder sind die etwa bescheidener als ihr Guru?
Das sich Choa auf eine Stufe mit dem "Senior Disiple" Jig Mei Ling stellt soll seine Bescheidenheit symbolisieren.
In den Meditationen wurde ja immer zuerst "The Supreme Beiing, Master Choa, Mahatma Guru Mei Ling and all the great Masters and holy Angels" angerufen. Also er hat sich noch höher als Buddha und Jesus gesehen!!!

Leider hat er ja den Kontakt zu Mei Ling verloren, als mike Nator verstorben ist, der Mei Ling channeln konnte.
Choa hatte anscheinend sporadischen kontakt zu seinem Lehrer durch andere Medien, aber die hatten nicht die Qualität wie Mike Nator. Jedoch wurde ihm schon durch Mike Nator gesagt, das er sich besinnen muß. Tjwhal Khul hat sich von ihm distanziert, und zum Schluß hat auch Mei Ling den Kontakt zu ihm verweigert!
Ich habe selbst von einem Medium, das Choa nicht persönlich kannte gehört, das es bald mit ihm vorbei sein wird.
Alle haben es ihm gesagt, aber er wollte nicht hören. Stattdessen wollte er immer nur wissen, ob er Super-Reich werden kann...

Nur komisch, das kein Medium Choa channelt...

Servus,

interesannt was hier diesem "Großmeister" vorgeworfen. Naja!
Und du glaubst wirklich, dass dann dieses Channel auch anerkannt wäre?
Wir könnten doch im Forum jemanden bitten Mei Ling zu channeln dass er uns was über Choa sagt.
Und dann auch Choa channeln damit er uns unterrichtet.
Also vorausgesetzt die gehen ran gell ;)
Aber wäre echt mal ne tolle Sache

Und ich depp habe geglaubt, Arhatic Yoga ist mit Choa gemeinsam in die Versenkung veschwunden, nur weil ich niemenden kenne der das noch macht!
Schon heftig, das die vielen hundert AY-Schüler noch immer nicht die Buddhaschaft erreicht haben, oder sind die etwa bescheidener als ihr Guru?
Das sich Choa auf eine Stufe mit dem "Senior Disiple" Jig Mei Ling stellt soll seine Bescheidenheit symbolisieren.
In den Meditationen wurde ja immer zuerst "The Supreme Beiing, Master Choa, Mahatma Guru Mei Ling and all the great Masters and holy Angels" angerufen. Also er hat sich noch höher als Buddha und Jesus gesehen!!!

Leider hat er ja den Kontakt zu Mei Ling verloren, als mike Nator verstorben ist, der Mei Ling channeln konnte.
Choa hatte anscheinend sporadischen kontakt zu seinem Lehrer durch andere Medien, aber die hatten nicht die Qualität wie Mike Nator. Jedoch wurde ihm schon durch Mike Nator gesagt, das er sich besinnen muß. Tjwhal Khul hat sich von ihm distanziert, und zum Schluß hat auch Mei Ling den Kontakt zu ihm verweigert!
Ich habe selbst von einem Medium, das Choa nicht persönlich kannte gehört, das es bald mit ihm vorbei sein wird.
Alle haben es ihm gesagt, aber er wollte nicht hören. Stattdessen wollte er immer nur wissen, ob er Super-Reich werden kann...

Nur komisch, das kein Medium Choa channelt...

Werbung:
Wenn ich das alles lese, kann ich nur fragen: habt ihr denn alle vergessen, weshalb Joshua auf der Erde inkarnierte? Schön, dass einer hier Joshua heisst. Gefällt mir. Lest doch mal "Tatort Jesus" von Eva-Maria Ammon.
Jedes Wesen hat "das Licht" in sich - und der Mensch trägt den Samen zur Bewusstwerdung dessen in sich. Da muss sich gar niemand über den anderen stellen... mich interessiert vor allem immer das Ergebnis. Bewirkt jemand etwas für die Menschheit Förderliches, dann ist dies nicht seinem Ego zuzuschreiben, sondern der reinen Bewusstheit, deren Wirkungskanal er war. Da ist doch wirklich egal, wer welche Technik von wem erlernt hat...
Erkennt euer eigenes Licht und lasst es leuchten. So wünsch ich uns allen einen lichtvollen Uebergang ins neue Bewusstsein im Jahr 2012!
Liebe Grüsse, Zingiber

Zurück
Oben