Telepathy - read someone's thoughts

Vinko

Neues Mitglied
I am Telepathic person .
I can exchange voice messages with people using telepathy , I can exchange video with other people,
I can exchange smell and bad and good filings with people around, people can move
muscles on my body from distance and much more.
And all messages from me are transmitted to big number of people so I am a Mental Radio.

I am stalked day and night by dirty sh-it perverts.
Problem is that they turned this to my bitter nightmare.
Nightmare that costs me over 10 Years of my life in poverty and misery and the biggest problem they are
playing making show, show in which I am going through most bizarre and cruel misery.

I do not know how much can it cost to employee someone for 10 Years 15 hours a day.
That make incredible 50 000 working hours , how much can it cost and how
could someone collect such amount of money for such purpose.

Terror:
1. I am Software developer and i have to focus on my work but he is spending all day long talking to me
15-17 hours a day and he is using tactics of psycho terror, usually used on war prisoners in concentration camps
in Bosnia. He wake me up any time in the night just to psycho break me.

2. Stalking and no privacy. He is stalking on me day and night , in shower, toilet, when doing my
intimacy things and more. He has no respect for privacy. Dirty perverts.

3. He is trying to get me into fight with some people.
Also to create conflict and if it no work then they can pay someone to go more direct on me or to attack on me.
Once they paid some mad alcoholic to attack me, on the next place they arrange people to provoke me.

Is it anyone there who know how to prevent this telepathic terror? Medicine , metal shield or what?

Right, maybe some of students or doctors is interesting to work with me, also make an experiment.
He/She is going to get knowladge about how this work and maybe find something new , and I can maybe
get help in how to protect me of stalkers.
I do not understand how this comunication works, how are brain wawes transmited.
It should be possible to build a room that could protect me of stalkers.

I was thinking that I could be interesting for students / profesors becouse I could be one person
on the Earth than can response to telepathy 100% correct. I never found informations for any other
person that can do it to 100%, some can use it for few percentage of accurancy.

Belive or not I am sure you can get 100% corect transmision with me.
Very soon you can comunicate with me better than using Skype.
Comunication works up to few kilometer.
I hope there is someone that wants to work with me.
If yes send en E-mail, you can easy find me under "telepathy-vinko-rajic.blogspot".

Please help!

Werbung:
Hallo Vinko:)

I am Telepathic person .
I can exchange voice messages with people using telepathy , I can exchange video with other people,
I can exchange smell and bad and good filings with people around, people can move
muscles on my body from distance and much more.
And all messages from me are transmitted to big number of people so I am a Mental Radio.

Problem is that they turned this to my bitter nightmare.
Nightmare that costs me over 10 Years of my life in poverty and misery and the biggest problem they are
playing making show, show in which I am going through most bizarre and cruel misery.

I do not know how much can it cost to employee someone for 10 Years 15 hours a day.
That make incredible 50 000 working hours , how much can it cost and how
could someone collect such amount of money for such purpose.

Terror:
1. I am Software developer and i have to focus on my work but he is spending all day long talking to me
15-17 hours a day and he is using tactics of psycho terror, usually used on war prisoners in concentration camps
in Bosnia. He wake me up any time in the night just to psycho break me.

2. Stalking and no privacy. He is stalking on me day and night , in shower, toilet, when doing my
intimacy things and more. He has no respect for privacy. Dirty perverts.

3. He is trying to get me into fight with some people.
Also to create conflict and if it no work then they can pay someone to go more direct on me or to attack on me.
Once they paid some mad alcoholic to attack me, on the next place they arrange people to provoke me.

Is it anyone there who know how to prevent this telepathic terror? Medicine , metal shield or what?

Right, maybe some of students or doctors is interesting to work with me, also make an experiment.
He/She is going to get knowladge about how this work and maybe find something new , and I can maybe
get help in how to protect me of stalkers.
I do not understand how this comunication works, how are brain wawes transmited.
It should be possible to build a room that could protect me of stalkers.

I was thinking that I could be interesting for students / profesors becouse I could be one person
on the Earth than can response to telepathy 100% correct. I never found informations for any other
person that can do it to 100%, some can use it for few percentage of accurancy.

Belive or not I am sure you can get 100% corect transmision with me.
Very soon you can comunicate with me better than using Skype.
Comunication works up to few kilometer.
I hope there is someone that wants to work with me.
If yes send en E-mail, you can easy find me under "telepathy-vinko-rajic.blogspot".

Please help!

First, can you write this message please in Croatien or German language for all understandig here?
Könntest du bitte deinen Beitrag vorallem in deutscher Sprache (und oder kroatischer Sprache) posten. Nicht alle hier verstehen Englisch.

I will send a message to you, with Telepathie.
Ich möchte dir eine Naschricht per Telepathie senden.
When ist arrives, please write it here down or send back to me.
Wenn sie ankommt, bitte poste hier die Message...und oder sende diese telepathisch an mich zurück.

We will see what happens.
Wir werden sehen was passiert*

Your problem ist, you are open for everybody Thoughts and Emotions..This is woderful, because otherwise is doesn`t works realy.
Dein Problem ist, du bist offen für jedermans Gedanken und Gefühle. Das ist wundervoll, denn sonst kann es nicht funktionieren.
BUT...You have to say yourself...I am Vinko und this are my thougths and Feelings und this are Thoughts from the Others.
You have to lern to seperate yourself Energiefield from the Other Ones.
Aber....Sage dir Selbst...Ich bin Vinko und das sind meine Gedanken und Gefühle und das der anderen.
Lerne zu unterscheiden, was sind deine eigenen Gedanken und Gefühle, und was die der Anderen.

You make your Day...not the the Others One which speaks to you all night and day.
Deinen Tag erzeugst du selbst, nicht die Stimmen der Anderen die Tag und Nacht zu dir sprechen.

*g Seyla:umarmen:

I don't know if you are religous, but you have to shield yourself from the outside!
It's pretty dangerous for you to face these bunnies (I call them bunnies, as they do in an american TV show) on your own. You need to get help to act against them!

But first you have to close your channel. Imagine a bright light that surrounds you. let it fill every tiny piece of your body, mind and soul. The tricky part is to keep it up during the day. It will cost you much energy, but it is worth it!
As long as you are the only one that is suffering from these psi attacks, everything is okay, however, I don't know if you're married, or even have children, but if they are attacked, or these bunnies manifest in poltergeist activity, it is too much too handle on your own, you could possibly not protect your family on your own.

Then you should analyze, whether these attacks had their beginning on a particular event or date. Did anything happen close to the first incident? Did you move? Did anyone close to you die?
These are things you have to consider.
Also, command them to obey to your words, maybe with the help of God (or Allah, if you are muslim), as no unpure spirits can harm a believer.

I wish you all the best in your fight against those psi intruders.

Regards

Zero

Can it be that some Schizophrenics are just telepathic, many Schizophrenic believe in telepathy.
Schneider's symptoms of the first rank are similar to telepathy. Brain signals can travel on very long distance
and if some people can connect each other for short time then they can make each other "Schizophrenic".

This could be something for physics to think about. If you have one person like Vinko Rajic and you use telepathy
with him and you take all distances on which you could send and receive from him , I think it would be possible
to find out what kind of waves transmit telepathy. Placing telepathic person under different kind of metal shield could
make it possible to find out what kind of waves transmit telepathy.

OK

Try to create a vail of pure Energy arround your mind. That will Block them. Then attack. Make your mind a sharp blade and Enter their Most private Self. Put all your missery of your in your attack. This might Fritzen them and you can take contoll over them. The do what ever is nessecary and let them go. Don't harm them but forgive them.

Werbung:
Zurück
Oben