Schwingungszustand

Werbung:
Naja wenn was aussergewöhnliches passiert, werd ichs posten...will nur nicht im Selbstgespräch dauernd den Thread nach oben pushen, is mir unangenehm :-/

lg
Pan

Ja, also Aussergewöhnliches muß unbedingt genannt werden, das ist doch ganz klar. :D Da lassemer Dich net aus. :)

Hehe...

Verrückterweise hab ich grad was für euch. Bin aber zu faul zu übersetzen, da ichs im Lifeflow Forum grad geschrieben hab, aber ihr könnt ja alle gut Englisch...! :)

Thats funny, because i just tried lvl9 for the first time and got some "insights" or feelings in that context. At first, i felt that lvl9 is touching something inside of me "deeper" than lvl10. Maybe its not deeper, but different...but it felt deeper. After that feeling there was 20mins nothing...couldnt totaly relax, because of this first time use.

Than i got that "picture" (not really...it was like something that is unbelievable large) of "me". It was like the blink of an eye of what i saw or felt. I tried to name it, like higher self or just consciousness but nothing really fitted. I just got the intense feeling that it was "me", an unbelievable, not in words expressable something. It felt like my deepest inner "coat", without any clouds around it. All that is left, is this absolutly amazing, unbelievable feeling about what it is, or what i am. What we are?

And all this in just a few seconds. Im stunned! Gotta explore lvl9 a bit more :)

Im just beginning to realize what happend. In the moment it happend, i didnt pay that much attention, it just happend...this is weird...

Pan

Ich hab die ganze Zeit das Wort "GRRRRRRRRRRREAT" im Kopf lol
lg
Pan

... Than i got that "picture" (not really...it was like something that is unbelievable large) of "me". It was like the blink of an eye of what i saw or felt...

Werbung:
Zurück
Oben