1 frage gratis

i see... place of burth... nite is bitwenn sundown and sunrise, but i was bored in graz/austria. its in the neigbourhood of hitzendorf, you know...
Hi Jake :)

Still bored in Graz? Then maybe Vienna could be worth a trip, and your boredom will come to an end. Easy to find, really! Vienna is just a few miles from Mödling, ask your navy...:confused::lachen:

...no, I mean, ask your navi system or call 1-800-GERRY to get one now!

Best regards
J.L. Picard

Werbung:
dear filmm,
if astology is not your pasion what are you doing here????
sekond, one question meen one thing not horoskop for 2 years...
and you will call me soon, wery soon...

to other members which have write me on my post...
sorry but i was soo busy this day, but i will send you yours predictions probably tomorow...
best regards....

dear filmm,
if astology is not your pasion what are you doing here????

dear drakutinovic,
I talk ........ this is my passion, only small talking....here!
the astrology was a way before 15 years, there I`d read some books, thats all.
More I didn`t want.
My really passion you never will be known.

and you will call me soon, wery soon...

and what it means ? I will call you? Why ?
There is no reason......and will be never ......:rolleyes:

LG
filmmfilme

PS.: Bei allen anderen möchte ich mich für mein schlechtes Englisch entschuldigen, ist ja mittlerweile schon über 32 Jahre her.............;)

Still bored in Graz? Then maybe Vienna could be worth a trip, and your boredom will come to an end. Easy to find, really! Vienna is just a few miles from Mödling, ask your navy...:confused::lachen:
hi gerry! i spammed my last wickend in vienna. the train driver found meidling, and my friend found me there. i watched tv in the mumok and, though i am a fish, i ate fish at the old danube. does my horroscope say anywhat about cannibalism i would likely know?

cheerz, jake

Hai Jake :)

This is an easy anser: Off curse, all the fish are cannibals. Wei? Becose in the fish-sign there are two fishes - one fish is you and one is on your plate.

But as the Frensh say: "Poissons sans boissons sont poison..."

You kno olso, that geminis also eat each other, becose they are two as well. But I do not know, if geminis have to go to the old danube to eat each other.
Do you know cannibalsitik geminis?

Best
Gerry

I see you lafing so much, you must be a hungry gemini :)
I predict your next meal, you eat your twin in the twin towers. :lachen:

Libra is also a double-sign. But they are different. They do not eat each other like fishes or geminis. They eat books. I have seen libras going to Libro buying lots of books. :lachen: They need a meal for their ghost.

If you are Libra or Libro you need books or at least some shits of paper. :lachen:

Best
Gerry

i whont to take excuse to all pearsons to wich i didnt send answer...
i have recived to many yours message and i dont know any more to who i have answer and to who i didnt send...
every one who didnt recive my answer can send message again...
one more sorry...

Werbung:
Zur Info:

Ich habe einige Posts entfernt, Off-Topic - Beileidigungen - sich über jemanden witzig machen gehört nicht ins Forum!

Ich bitte euch sachlich beim Thema zu bleiben und mit den Provokationen aufzuhören.

Zurück
Oben