1 frage gratis

À propos, Finger gehören zu Merkur. Transit-Merkur steht bei Dir exakt in der Halbsumme von Venus und Mars
und Transit-Pluto löst Dein Jupiter/Venus-Trigon aus. Wow! :)

Keine Ahnung, was das nun für mich bedeutet, liebe Christel, ich hoffe nur, dass ich nicht aus dem Forum verbannt werde. Immerhin weiß ja nun jeder, wer ich bin. :cry2:

Liebe Grüße,

Syndra

Werbung:
hallo ihr lieben!

zuerst mal dank, emilija, für deine mühe, einen raschen blick auf mein chart zu werfen. ich geb dir gern ein feeback ... im laufe der jahre hab ich ja doch einige erfahrung mit meinereinem gesammelt und kann dir erzählen, wo's passt (und du wirst mir verzeihen, dass ich den englisch-joke nicht weiterspiele, sonst kommt wirklich noch mein alter english-teacher aus dem grab und beutelt mich...)
first i will tell you that you dont know what is a try love
korrekt gedeutet, das weiß ich wirklich nicht. dry love? manche unterstellen mir gelegentlich einen etwas trockenen humor, und wenn ich an manche liebesversuche zurückdenke, hab ich schon herzlicher gelacht... und so am rande fällt mir noch der alte doris-day-song ein mit der "true love". ich werd ihn mir zwecks weiterbildung noch mal anhören und hoffe, dann ein bisserl mehr zu wissen. oder wolltest du mich doch eher ermutigen, ein wenig draufgängerischer zu werden und mir öfter mal zu sagen, wenn mir eine gefällt: "have a try!" ???
and your partner will be dead befor you
das ist immer möglich, ich frage mich nur, welcher, da ich doch in unkenntnis von try love eigentlich gar keine partnerin haben dürfte? ich nehm's aber gern positiv und deute deine deutung so, dass du mir damit indirekt ein langes leben vorhersagst. sowas hört man ja immer gern...
you like cheat in relationship
wenn das der anwalt meiner künftigen expartnerin lesen sollte, wird er hoffentlich der astrologie kritisch gegenüberstehen...
also you need to be very careful with your childern and younger pearson becose they will try to used you
jetzt weiß ich auch, warum ich im laufe der jahre immer geuseter aussehe... meine kids sind schuld.
i am hope that you dont smoke becose your chest are very sensitiv part of your body an also your spine
ich hab vor zehn jahren aufgehört, weil ich meine lebensration an zigaretten eh schon vorzeitig verheizt habe. soweit ich mich erinnere, hab ich allerdings meistens lungenzüge gemacht; mein brustkorb und auch die wirbelsäule blieben vom rauch verschont. wobei, die sache mit dem rückgrat... manche sagen so, manche sagen so...
sorry if you dont will like my answers but i my answers are directly and i whont only to help to every body to think abour this what i have write and to make live beter...
liebe emilija, ich sag's ganz direkt und unverhohlen: ich hab schon auf grund des thread-titels vermutet, dass hier genau die art von astrologie zu erwarten ist, die dann auch tatsächlich gekommen ist. ich gratuliere dir auch zu der flotten nachfrage - wie sich aus deinem veröffentlichen von anscheinend per PN zu Dir gelangten anfragen schließen lässt, gibt es ja durchaus genug leserInnen, die auf sowas gern anspringen und dann auch die zweite und die dritte frage stellen. wäre das dann auch gratis, oder hast du dir das als geschäftsanbahnungsmodell gedacht? das war jedenfalls meine erste assoziation. kennen wir ja aus der astrologie auf den regenbogenkanälen... keep your customer on the hook...

I also confess that I couldn't overcome the temptation to fool around a little in a linguistic way, when I gave you my data of birth just to check if the answer I 'd get would be of that kind I supposed it would. and it was... and my bad conscience became gradually lighter when I read your ... sorry to say ... astro-trash. In my opinion, this kind of astrology is not only a dubious way to deal with some people's greenness, but I really rank it as dangerous. It's just that kind of precarious prophecy, that can strengthen existing fears and nourish processes of self-fulfilling prophecies.

beyond that, my well-founded opinion is, that a dialogue about somebody's fate should be conducted in a language that both people can cope with quite well ... otherwise it would be impossible to have a look at all those fine differences that make an individual astrological consultation worthy.

so it's not depreciation that leads me to ask you to give some thought on a proposal: I'm shure there is an astrological forum in your own language, and it can't be a big problem in the world of world wide web to offer your services in an environment that allows you and your clients to discuss freely, elaborate and open-minded. given that you are interested in astrological discussion.

at least, this forum is primarily a discussion forum and not really an astrological hotline. perhaps you just were mislead by chance to stumble in here?

good luck,

jake

dear Jake i have alredy explin that i have make horoskopes only for few min and that is too short time for precision prognosis, and also the language is very big problem... but here is one prognosion for you and after that you can tell me did i have write...
during the 28 juni, few days before and few days after you will meet someone and you will in love... this will be junger lady, very sensitiv with quietly voice... she will have some relationship with forain countries... please let me know what is hapend what is not...
regards Emilija

during the 28 juni, few days before and few days after you will meet someone and you will in love... this will be junger lady, very sensitiv with quietly voice... she will have some relationship with forain countries... please let me know what is hapend what is not...
okay, i'll tell you. well, my present partner won't be happy if things come up to that, but we already do know I'm cheating ... and what could I really do, if the stars force me to surrender... !?

otherwise, i still remember your warnings: younger persons could be using me... so I hope this young lady will find pleasant ways of useage.

we'll see.

bye, jake

Keine Ahnung, was das nun für mich bedeutet, liebe Christel, ich hoffe nur, dass ich nicht aus dem Forum verbannt werde. Immerhin weiß ja nun jeder, wer ich bin. :cry2:

Liebe Grüße,

Syndra

Liebe Syndra,

niemand kennt Dich besser, als Du Dich selbst.
Deine Befürchtung ist unbegründet.
Ich bin überzeugt, dass Dir viel Anerkennung zuteil wird.

Alles Gute
Christel

dear jake you are fascinate... before only few hours you was alone without love, and now you have a partner and a love... miracle...

for all others

who dont like me and my work dont need to be on this post...
make your own post and there be smart and perfect...
leave me with my unknowlege alone i will be good also without perfect "weekend" astrolger with "this planet in this sign meen that and that", or "uran, saturn, pluton comming"...
and remember astrology is knowleg and you need to learn many, many years and make 1000 of horokope before you bee so "smart and critical"

Werbung:
hi dragutinovic,

dear filmm you have very good horoscope

ok, if you say it ..........:rolleyes:

but and one of your parents can die young..

both are death since many years, ......

and you can be very good astrolger.

thanks, but an astrolger I`ll never be, its not really to be my passion.

. also you need to take care of your legs becose you can have some scar on them...

ok, thank you...........I will do it.

dear, its all what happens on the next two years?
sorry, but this is realy bla..bla.. this is for me no kind of astrology, may be a failed
divination.

LG
flimm

Zurück
Oben