1 frage gratis

Werbung:
avariel schrieb:
Hi Dragutinovic,

I want to know how much children I will get??? And if it isn`t possible to answer this question, I want to know, whats the perfect profession for me. Maybe a teacher?

Thank you for this offer.
I hope to hear from you.

yes you will get a childern but maybe you will need to drink some pils or to go on artificial insemination and your first child will be a boy... about job maybe work in school but with older childern, but i prefer maybe some job like social counsalt, or psihology and if you didnt finish a colege please do this becose you have very good aspects for that... you will love your men too much and he will be domminant than you, dont aloud him that to do to you...
regards emilija

Hello Emilija,

I am curious about what you can tell me :)

my birth: 29.4.1975 at 18.13 in linz / austria.

What is my character and what is my passion ?
Which changes will bring the upcoming year to me ?
Will I be successful and will i ever be in a good-working and harmonical relationship with a man ?

waiting for your answer ....

eileen :)

Hello Emilija,

I am curious about what you can tell me :)

my birth: 29.4.1975 at 18.13 in linz / austria.

What is my character and what is my passion ?
Which changes will bring the upcoming year to me ?
Will I be successful and will i ever be in a good-working and harmonical relationship with a man ?

waiting for your answer ....

eileen :)

firs i will tell you that if is your mum stell live she need to be very careful this year, maybe somethint will be very bed... next week will be very good for love, bur i think if you are in relationship that will be some other man, if you are alone than you will have nice meeting... first i think that you will never be a satisfied with your success becose you are looking always for something more and you love money to much.. this year is not so perfekt for you but next will be beter... your friends are not very good for you, be careful... dont take to big desision for your lfe this year beter waitfor next year...

hi dragu,

what you can talk about the next two years in my life?

date: 30.01.1960 Berlin 00:01

thanks
flimm

thank you for your interpretation !

next week will be very good for love, bur i think if you are in relationship that will be some other man, if you are alone than you will have nice meeting...

LOL I will give you feedback in about one week ... for sure !!

first i think that you will never be a satisfied with your success becose you are looking always for something more and you love money to much

First thought is correct .. its easy to make this kind of outlook
but I am NOT in love with money ....

kind regards,
eileen

Werbung:
Zurück
Oben