1 frage gratis

Dragutinovic

Neues Mitglied
hi,
here you can give one question from your horoskop and i will answer you... i whont to show you what is try astrology ist and not only bla, bla things... of you can let me to tell you something frm your past to show you what astrology and try astrologer can see...

Werbung:
1.gif

;)

my german languages is very bad and i hope that you will understand me... i am stell waithing for your time, date and place of burth...

my german languages is very bad and i hope that you will understand me... i am stell waithing for your time, date and place of burth...
mein english is also ziemlich bat fear I, butt wenn I may wasting some time, my mum told me march 17 1948 2:48 in the nite. duzzit help U?

jake

mein english is also ziemlich bat fear I, butt wenn I may wasting some time, my mum told me march 17 1948 2:48 in the nite. duzzit help U?

jake

hi jake...
i wont to try to explain that astrology is not only one plnet in one sign, and that for only one thing you need too see all horoskop...
you need to tell me only were is nite, wich country, and i will answer you during the day...
best regards Emilija

hi jake...
i wont to try to explain that astrology is not only one plnet in one sign, and that for only one thing you need too see all horoskop...
you need to tell me only were is nite, wich country, and i will answer you during the day...
best regards Emilija
i see... place of burth... nite is bitwenn sundown and sunrise, but i was bored in graz/austria. its in the neigbourhood of hitzendorf, you know...

ANSWER FOR RENATA

hi renata, from your horoskop i can see that you are very nice pearson, with nice face but that you dont have very much lucky when are conversation with men, dont argument this days... and this week some you will be angry on some men... sorry becose i am writing you like this but my english is not perfekt and i am hoping that you will understand me... you need to bee very careful when are people from other countris neer you becose they are not good for you... you will hare of you have some scar on your neck or face and be very careful with a childern if you have, but this is a special tema and it is beter to not tolk about it this way, maybe with the phone, but i think that you will know on what thing i am thinking...

• Java28 schrieb:
    Question: uranus arrived last night....what will it bring to me....special changes,new love....

first i wont to tell to everybody thar i cant send stell private messages and that i will put answers directly on forum...

first your all live is sex, sex and sex... and you are looking somethig more than just sex... and uran dont will bring you nothing more than change of your apartment but it not will be in next few monats.... also you dont need to take any drogs and alkohol becose you will have a big problems in your life... you will be devorced and your partner will be probably younger than you but about that i will need to speak alone with you...
    regards Emilija

Werbung:
i see... place of burth... nite is bitwenn sundown and sunrise, but i was bored in graz/austria. its in the neigbourhood of hitzendorf, you know...

o hi jake again....
first i will tell you that you dont know what is a try love, and your partner will be dead befor you, you like cheat in relationship, also you need to be very careful with your childern and younger pearson becose they will try to used you... i am hope that you dont smoke becose your chest are very sensitiv part of your body an also your spine...

sorry if you dont will like my answers but i my answers are directly and i whont only to help to every body to think abour this what i have write and to make live beter...
regards Emilija

Zurück
Oben